List:       openvswitch-discuss
Subject:    [ovs-discuss] poor performance after adding vlan tag to a vport
From:       hkang.sunysb () gmail ! com (Hui Kang)
Date:       2014-04-30 16:12:53

Hi, Eugene,
I am using KVM. I set the vlan tag on the OVS bridge by

"ovs-vsctl set port vnet1 tag=1  # vnet1 is the vport for a VM"

So inside the VM, you actually can not see the vlan tag by tcpdump. The
vlan tag is inserted by the OVS in the host kernel.

Thanks for pointing to the patches. I will try them.

- Hui