List:       openvswitch-discuss
Subject:    [ovs-discuss] NFS Issues with ovs-switch
From:       shivaramakrishnan740 () gmail ! com (Shiva)
Date:       2014-03-31 20:43:46

Hello Group,
I have a nfs server process running inside a vm1 on host1.I have another vm2 running \
nfs-client process connected via gre tunneling using openvswitch.The two vm?s are \
able to see each other.The mount succeeds.But when I try to write something into the \
nfs share,it just times out. I see the file created,but with a swap version as \
well.(Essentially writes are not completing successfully).

Though the writes from other nfs-clients vm's on same host as nfs-server vm are \
successful.Its just writes from different hosts that are not succeeding completely. \
Is there any tweaks that needs to be done for achieving this purpose?

Any idea/direction in which I could proceed is greatly appreciated.

?
Shiva