List:       openvswitch-discuss
Subject:    [ovs-discuss] How to create and access a user-created table in Open_vswitch database ?
From:       dahkim77 () gmail ! com (Daehee Kim)
Date:       2014-01-27 21:05:54

Hi,

I want to access and modify data packets that pass openvswitches based on
certain rules.
Rather than current tables in openvswitch, I want to create a new table
where rules are saved.
Also, a controller sends the rules to openvswitches.

Related to this, can I create and access a user-created table in
Open_vswitch database?
Again, My questions are
1) Is it possible to create a user defined table in OVS DB (i.e.
Open_VSwitch database) ?
2) If so, how to access the table ?

Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,