List:       openvswitch-discuss
Subject:    [ovs-discuss] [MAKE CHECK ERROR] how can I resolve this errors?
From:       alessandra.agosta () gmail ! com (Alessandra Agosta)
Date:       2013-09-26 7:04:31

After have done a "make check" on my openvswitch that I have already
modified.
I have this result ERROR: All 1175 tests were run,
7 failed unexpectedly.
## -------------------------- ##
## testsuite.log was created. ##
## -------------------------- ##
Please send `tests/testsuite.log' and all information you think might help:
   To: <ovs-bugs at openvswitch.org>
   Subject: [openvswitch 1.9.0] testsuite: 3 1148 1149 1154 1155 1156 1157
failed
You may investigate any problem if you feel able to do so, in which
case the test suite provides a good starting point.  Its output may
be found below `tests/testsuite.dir'.
make[3]: *** [check-local] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/openflow/openvswitch'
make[2]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/openflow/openvswitch'
make[1]: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/openflow/openvswitch'
make: *** [check] Error 2

I note that all the errors are in .at files. What could it be?
Thanks
--
Alessandra