List:       openvswitch-discuss
Subject:    [ovs-discuss] Adding MVRP
From:       kmestery () cisco ! com (Kyle Mestery (kmestery))
Date:       2013-06-27 18:04:39

On Jun 27, 2013, at 12:01 PM, Noel Burton-Krahn <noel at burton-krahn.com> wrote:
> Dear devs,
>
> I'm on a mission to add MVRP support to OpenStack, and it looks like adding it via \
> the OpenVSwitch Quantum plugin would be a good way to go.  Has anyone else been \
> working on MVRP in OVS?  Any hints?  I need to make sure that the OVS Quantum \
> plugin will fully support MVRP operations from Quantum without requiring any \
> OVS-specific tools.
This seems like a much better question to ask on the openstack-dev mailing list, \
since from what you're saying the changes will be in the OVS quantum plugin and \
agent. Also note that the OVS Neutron Agent is under a soft freeze, as new \
functionality is being migrated to ML2 in the Havana timeframe now. Again, these are \
good to discuss on the openstack mailing lists.

Thanks,
Kyle