List:       openvswitch-discuss
Subject:    [ovs-discuss] ofproto facets/subfacets
From:       neeraj () nechclst ! in (neeraj)
Date:       2013-03-23 4:58:31

User space in the OVS processes the packets that are missed (didn't get any exact \
flow in datapath table) and puts the exact matched flow in the datapath, that exact \
entry in the datapath is known as facet.

Now you can understand the sub-facets quite easily

Thanks & Regards

Neeraj
NEC HCL System Technologies Limited