List:       openvswitch-discuss
Subject:    [ovs-discuss] VMs in VLAN access internet
From:       valentin () hackaserver ! com (Valentin Bud)
Date:       2012-09-21 10:02:42

Hi there,

You have to NAT your private class configured for VM on your public
interface and enable IP forwarding.

Debian/CentOS
# itpables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j MASQUERADE
# cat > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward <<EOF
1
EOF

Of course, I assume eth0 is your public facing interface. You'd have to
configure firewall rules to pass traffic.

Cheers and Good Will,