List:       openvswitch-discuss
Subject:    [ovs-discuss] =?utf-8?b?UmXvvJogUmXvvJogUmXvvJogUmXvvJogIEhvdyB0?= =?utf-8?q?o_add_queue_to_a_port_i
From:       beyond1680 () yahoo ! cn (=?utf-8?B?5pif6KiAIOWiqOiZmg==?=)
Date:       2012-03-28 2:51:35

Thank you.
I am writing a nox module which used as a router. And I want to create a queue for \
each port and monitor it.? When the length of the queue is more than a certain limit, \
the router will change another way to forward the packet.? So I must let NOX know the \
status of queue in each port. Do you have any good idea to do this?

 ???? Ben Pfaff <blp at nicira.com>
???? ?? ?? <beyond1680 at yahoo.cn>
??? "discuss at openvswitch.org" <discuss at openvswitch.org>
????? 2012?3?28?, ???, ?? 10:28
??: Re: Re? Re? Re? [ovs-discuss] How to add queue to a port in openvswitch?

You just asked that same question.? The answer remains the same: OVS
doesn't provide a way to monitor the length of a queue.