List:       openvswitch-discuss
Subject:    [ovs-discuss] ovs over mininet
From:       jpettit () nicira ! com (Justin Pettit)
Date:       2011-04-29 16:55:01

I don't know of any changes that would make 1.1 incompatible with whatever is \
shipping with Mininet.  That said, I've never used Mininet, so I don't know what \
would be involved with upgrading OVS within it.  It appears that there is a Mininet \
mailing list that may be a better place to ask this question:

	http://yuba.stanford.edu/foswiki/bin/view/OpenFlow/MininetLearnMore#Support_Contact

--Justin