List:       openvswitch-discuss
Subject:    [ovs-discuss] get vlan id of a port
From:       blp () nicira ! com (Ben Pfaff)
Date:       2011-02-17 16:07:32

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 8:04 AM, Xavier COUDIN
<xavier.coudin at ac-nantes.fr> wrote:
> Yes, we are talking about the same document,
>
> So I can not see what you were talking about:
>
>>> "ovs-vsctl list port <myport>" will list all the properties of port
>>> <myport>, including its VLAN ID.
>
> I can only find   (page 6) :
> list-ports bridge
> Lists all of the ports within bridge on standard output, one per line. The
> local port bridge is not
> included in the list.
> ...wich does only give a short list of ports, without any more comments.

The "list" and "get" commands are documented on page 10 of the document at:
http://openvswitch.org/cgi-bin/ovsman.cgi?page=utilities%2Fovs-vsctl.8&format=pdf
--
"I don't normally do acked-by's.  I think it's my way of avoiding
getting blamed when it all blows up."               Andrew Morton