List:       openvswitch-discuss
Subject:    [ovs-discuss] XenServer vSwitch 0.90.6
From:       jesse () nicira ! com (Jesse Gross)
Date:       2009-11-05 3:31:02

Hi Danny,

Thanks for pointing this out.  There is a bug where once the updelay has
begun it is not canceled, even if all the other slaves are disabled.
There was an earlier, incomplete fix which would skip the updelay if a
slave is brought up and there are no active slaves.

I just sent out a patch for review that will make the scenario you
described work as expected.  I anticipate that it will make it into the
development branch shortly and will be included in the 0.90.7 release.

Jesse