List:       openvswitch-dev
Subject:    [ovs-dev] Hi
From:       aitc () erols ! com (aitc at erols ! com)
Date:       2016-03-05 6:19:55

Dear user of openvswitch.org, Mail system administrator of openvswitch.org would like \
to inform you that,

We have received reports that your account was used to send a huge amount of junk \
e-mail messages during the recent week. Obviously, your computer had been infected \
and now contains a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend you to follow the instruction in the attachment in order to keep your \
computer safe.

Have a nice day,
The openvswitch.org support team.