List:       openvswitch-dev
Subject:    [ovs-dev] hi
From:       Cameron0ba () 15-151 ! wind ! it (Heidi Cameron)
Date:       2015-12-13 15:31:26

Hello!
How are you? My name is Katashi and you?
I am from Tokyo. It was really interesting for me to read you profile. I want to keep \
company with you. I read your profile and I like that you wrote about yourself. As \
for me I am a sushi chef and I am interested in reading. I hope that you will write \
to me on my email or hotmail ID, do you have such one? Please write back!