List:       openvswitch-dev
Subject:    [ovs-dev] Nice to meet you
From:       kaccblecy () yahoo ! com (Kacc Blecy)
Date:       2012-06-30 17:26:58

Hello Dear,

? Nice to meet you,How are you and how is every thing over there? I hope that all is \
well with you, I'm miss Loretta, i went through your profile in? and i became \
interested to know you,? i will like you to contact me through my email address \
(lorettayousif at yahoo.com) so that we can know each other and exchange our \
pictures, also we may become friends,I am waiting? to hear from you soon. ?
Regards,
loretta