List:       openvswitch-dev
Subject:    [ovs-dev] Q on test-flow utility in tests directory
From:       Ravi.Kerur () telekom ! com (Ravi ! Kerur at telekom ! com)
Date:       2012-02-27 18:11:42

Hi,

If I understand test-flows utility correctly it tries to match the packets from pcap \
to a flow. Currently I am facing some issue where I have generated pcap file via \
tcpdump -nnevvvXSw -i br0. It contains around 32 captured packets. When I run \
test-flow with the pcap and flow-install files (attached) it exits after 11 packets \
and none of the packets are matched. However, programming exactly same flows in ovs \
and generating the same packets, dump-flows shows there are packets match. Is the \
flow format in "flow-install" file correct?

Thanks
Ravi