List:       openvswitch-dev
Subject:    [ovs-dev] [netlink v2 0/4] partially revised netlink series
From:       blp () nicira ! com (Ben Pfaff)
Date:       2010-09-25 0:15:41

Here is a partially revised netlink series based on Jesse's comments.

Patch 1 is new, based on a typo I noticed during revision.

Patch 2 is also new and forms a basis for patch 3.

Patch 3 is a reworked version of patch 1/16 from the previous series,
and patch 4 is similarly reworked from patch 2/16.  I have tested
them this time, and they seem to work.