List:       openvpn-devel
Subject:    [Openvpn-devel] Upcoming community meetings (Wednesdays 11:30 CET/CEST)
From:       Samuli_Seppänen <samuli () openvpn ! net>
Date:       2019-03-19 12:04:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

Hi,

As discussed in last week's community meeting we will start having
weekly meetings on #openvpn-meeting <at> irc.freenode.net. You do not
have to be logged in to Freenode to join the channel.

These meetings will be held on Wednesdays at 11:30 CET/CEST. During
winter time this translates to 10:30 UTC and in summer time to 9:30 UTC.

Next three meetings have been scheduled already:

<https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/Topics-2019-03-20>
<https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/Topics-2019-03-27>
<https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/Topics-2019-04-03>

If you have any other things you'd like to bring up, respond to this
mail, send me mail privately or add them to the list yourself.

In case you can't attend the meeting, please feel free to make comments
on the topics by responding to this email or to the summary email sent
after the meeting. Whenever possible, we'll also respond to existing,
related email threads.

--
Samuli Sepp=E4nen
Community Manager