List:       openvas-plugins
Subject:    Re: [Openvas-plugins] [Openvas-devel] Plan for separating openvas-plugins into a SVN repository of i
From:       "Jan-Oliver Wagner" <Jan-Oliver.Wagner () greenbone ! net>
Date:       2013-11-07 9:35:59

On Mittwoch, 6. November 2013, Guillaume Castagnino wrote:
> Le dimanche 03 novembre 2013 20:23:36 Jan-Oliver Wagner a =E9crit :
> > Am Donnerstag, 31. Oktober 2013, 09:42:22 schrieb Jan-Oliver Wagner:
> > > please be aware that we are going to move way openvas-plugins this
> > > weekend. Please speak up quickly if you have trouble adapting your
> > > processes.
> > this is done now.
> > =

> > Be aware that a svn update of trunk can take up to 1 hour due to the
> > slow removal process of openvas-plugins content.
> =

> It seems that since this repository move, the form to get NVT from OID =

> in this page http://openvas.org/openvas-nvt-feed.html is broken.
> =

> It redirects to the old location. Is this known and is this planed to =

> fix it ?

It is in the works. We have asked the Wald administration team
to adapt the module.

I have updated the comment with the right URL in SVN (extra/build_oid_map)
meanwhile (but that has no effect, it is just for consistency).

Best

Jan

-- =

Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabr=FCck | AG Osnabr=FCc=
k, HR B 202460
Gesch=E4ftsf=FChrer: Lukas Grunwald, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner