List:       openvas-plugins
Subject:    [Openvas-plugins] Planning OpenVAS 2.0.0
From:       Michael Wiegand <michael.wiegand () intevation ! de>
Date:       2008-12-10 14:53:55

Hello,

I would like to schedule the release of the "real" 2.0.0 for Wednesday,
December 17th. The feedback we have received for the 2.0-rc1 release was
(mostly) positive and I think OpenVAS is now ready for prime time, just
in time for the holidays. :)

This release affects openvas-libraries, openvas-libnasl, openvas-server
and openvas-client. Not affected are openvas-plugins and
openvas-compendium.

Please report any bugs which you think need to be fixed before 2.0.0 to
the OpenVAS bug tracker at http://bugs.openvas.org/ and let me know if
you have problems with the proposed schedule.

Translators, Distro Packagers: Please make sure you contributions are in
the SVN repository at least one day before the release so we can include
the in 2.0.0.

Many thanks once again to everybody who has contributed on the way to
2.0.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.

Regards,

Michael
--
Michael Wiegand |  OpenPGP key: D7D049EC  |  http://www.intevation.de/