List:       openvas-plugins
Subject:    [Openvas-plugins] Planning openvas-plugins 1.0.5 release
From:       Michael Wiegand <michael.wiegand () intevation ! de>
Date:       2008-12-01 11:47:05

Hello,

there has been quite an amount of changes to openvas-plugins since the
release of 1.0.4 in October, including improvements in the build
environment, 64-bit cleanliness, a large number of new NVTs and updated
packaging for Debian.

Because of this and to synchronize this package with the SVN ahead of
the upcoming 2.0 release of OpenVAS, I'd like to release openvas-plugins
1.0.5 on Wednesday, December 3rd.

Please contact me if you have any issues with this plan; if you are
planning on packaging openvas-plugins for a distribution, please let me
know if there is anything that should be done before the release to make
the inclusion of OpenVAS into the distribution of your choice easier.

Thank you!

Regards,

Michael

--