List:       openvas-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Openvas-discuss] the certificate has expired
From:       mlist <mlist () apsystems ! it>
Date:       2016-05-31 20:11:04

Someone can point me in the right direction about these:

1. in the log we sometimes see " lib auth:   INFO:2016-05-31 19h51.41 utc:1=
9609: Authentication configuration not found."

	What it means as we do not have any authentication noticeable problem ?

2. openvas-check-setup returns 2 WARNINGs:
	=

        WARNING: Signature checking of NVTs is not enabled in OpenVAS Scann=
er.
        SUGGEST: Enable signature checking (see http://www.openvas.org/trus=
ted-nvts.html).

	Is this to avoid using insecure feed ?

        WARNING: Your version of nmap is not fully supported: 6.47
        SUGGEST: You should install nmap 5.51 if you plan to use the nmap N=
SE NVTs.

	Do it means that without nmap 5.51 one cannot use nmap NSE NVT ?
	On the Virtual Appliance it is possible to downgrade nmap ?

Roberto