List:       openvas-discuss
Subject:    [Openvas-discuss] Bug in GSD
From:       Andrew Hodder <ahodder () afilias ! info>
Date:       2011-07-18 19:59:31

Not sure if this is the proper list to address GSD issues (I looked
elsewhere but couldn't find any).  I believe I've found a bug in GSD.
The issue is regarding report generation.  I'm seeing "Log" level items
removed from the generated reports (regardless of format, filtering,
etc).  Replicating the exact same settings with GSA, the reports are
generated properly.  It appears that there's an overriding filter
setting in GSD that isn't being disabled.  A co-worker here as well
tested this on his own setup and confirmed the same issue between
GSD/GSA.  If anyone needs specific examples I can drum some up.

If this is the wrong place to bring this up, apologizes.

--
Sincerely,

Andrew Hodder
Senior Operations Analyst