List:       openvas-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS Docs looking for help!
From:       "Jan-Oliver Wagner" <Jan-Oliver.Wagner () greenbone ! net>
Date:       2011-07-05 10:38:15

Hi Geoff, everyone,

On Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2011, Geoff Galitz wrote:
> This more module approach should help keep the docs relevant longer.
>
> If you would like to contribute, just let me know.

how is the progress here?
Thanks to Zaki who volunteered! Anyone else?

It would be great to start work as soon as circumstances permit as
2.0 is retired now and actually I have to remove the download
links to the old compendium to avoid confusion.

Perhaps start with assmbling a coarse roadmap?

Best

	Jan