List:       openvas-discuss
Subject:    [Openvas-discuss] Scanner config question
From:       Russell Jones <rjones () eggycrew ! com>
Date:       2011-02-28 19:13:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

In the Scan Configs section you can choose from several pre-defined
options, with a few of those using "Previously Collected Information". I
am having a hard time finding in the documentation what information is
actually cached. Can somebody shed some light (or point me to where said
light can be found) on what information is actually collected and
re-used?

Thanks!