List:       openvas-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Openvas-discuss] Gsad memory leaks
From:       Matthew Mundell <matthew.mundell () greenbone ! net>
Date:       2011-02-25 14:06:08

> I used valgrind to detect problem, but I'm not the programmer. See the
> attached file with valgrind log.

Thanks for the log, Pavel.  There is a lot of libxml leakage detected.

Could you give some details on what happened during the session?  Were you
running the task with the large number of hosts?  Did you scan the machine
that the GSA is running on?  What Scan Config does the task have?

I have a patch that may help, but you'd have to switch to the SVN GSA to
try it.

--
Greenbone Networks GmbH