List:       openvas-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Openvas-discuss] Gsad targets overflow
From:       Matthew Mundell <matthew.mundell () greenbone ! net>
Date:       2011-02-23 18:32:52

> In gsad 2.0.0 I have a problem with larger numbers of hosts in target. I
> have about a hundred hostnames separated by commas in one target.
>
> On page "Targets I see IPs column -1 and when I start the task, I see
> Status  "- 2 %".

My change on 2011-02-19 broke the host counting of multiple hostnames in
the Manager.  It should now work, as of revision 10426 in trunk.  I'm sure
Michael will have a new release out pretty soon.

I added basic test cases for the host counting too.  I'll work towards
getting the test framework back up and running.

Still wondering why it let you create the target.  What version of Manager
are you running?

--
Greenbone Networks GmbH