List:       openvas-discuss
Subject:    [openvas-discuss] First developer meeting 25/26 March: please
From:       Jan-Oliver Wagner <jan-oliver.wagner () intevation ! de>
Date:       2006-02-28 23:48:38

Dear OpenVAS folks,

OpenVAS DevCon1, the first developer conference of OpenVAS takes
place March 25/26th in Germany.

Details:  http://www.openvas.org/doku.php?id=openvas_devcon_1

Please consider joining the meeting and register soon. Registering
means just to drop a note on this list or to directly add your name in the
above wiki page. I take care of hotel booking and travel assistents.

Note for german guys:
The DevCon takes place right after the famous GUUG Spring conference
ends, which happens to take place in the same town. Security aspects
are a traditional topic of this conference, I've seen Nessus and alternatives
on the agenda.

All the best

	Jan-Oliver Wagner