List:       openvas-development
Subject:    [Openvas-devel] Greenbone Security Assistant (GSA) is now at github
From:       Bjoern Ricks <bjoern.ricks () greenbone ! net>
Date:       2017-10-26 10:11:03

Hi,

as announced before we are moving our source code from wald.intevation.org to github.

Today the first module Greenbone Security Assistant (GSA) has been converted and uploaded. GSA is
removed from openvas svn trunk already. All future development will happen at

  https://github.com/greenbone/gsa

now.

The modules gvm-libs, gvm and scanner will be moved in the next weeks and months after a testing period.

Best regards,
Björn
--
Bjoern Ricks |  Greenbone Networks GmbH  |  http://www.greenbone.net
Neumarkt 12, 49074 Osnabrueck, Germany | AG Osnabrueck, HR B 202460