List:       openvas-development
Subject:    Re: [Openvas-devel] user exists check in openvas-check-setup
From:       "Jan-Oliver Wagner" <Jan-Oliver.Wagner () greenbone ! net>
Date:       2015-02-16 9:07:30

Am Dienstag, 10. Februar 2015, 06:37:49 schrieb Alexander Rau:
> Since the merger of openvas admin into openvas manager in version 7 the
> check for a user in the openvas-check-setup script is no longer working.
>
> I attached a patch that checks for an existing user again.

thanks a lot! Based on your patch I added this into the script.
It was necessary to disinguish between v7 and v8 ("--get-users).

I dropped the code you added about the admin user as it did not look it can
work. Guess was c&p remains.

Also I did not drop the old code as it still is there for v6.

Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B
202460