List:       openvas-development
Subject:    Re: [Openvas-devel] openvas-scanner/libssh on Ubuntu 12.04
From:       Christian Kuersteiner <ckuerste () gmx ! ch>
Date:       2012-06-07 2:09:31

Hi Shang,

I didn't have any problems with openvas-libraries. I'm running on the
latest trunk so maybe some problems are already sorted out there.

There is a bunch of libssh related stuff in the CMakeList.txt of
openvas-libraries (trunk version) which should take care of
including/linking libssh. Maybe you can try the trunk version and see if
it compiles now.

I had to remove -Werror on some parts as Jens stated before
(http://seclists.org/openvas/2012/q2/91).

Hope this helps

Christian