List:       opensymphony-sitemesh
Subject:    [Opensymphony-sitemesh] Moving Mailing Lists
From:       "Patrick Lightbody" <plightbo () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-05-19 4:15:36

I'm going to move all the members of the following lists over to
java.net tonight. The mappings will be:

 * opensymphony-developers@lists.sourceforge.net ->
dev@opensymphony.dev.java.net

 * opensymphony-oscache@lists.sourceforge.net ->
dev@oscache.dev.java.net

 * opensymphony-sitemesh@lists.sourceforge.net ->
dev@sitemesh.dev.java.net

 * opensymphony-workflow@lists.sourceforge.net ->
dev@osworkflow.dev.java.net

The subject prefixes of the lists will be retained. Please post to these
new lists from now on -- posts to the old list may be redirected to the
new lists for the first week, but I make no promises.

Patrick