List:       opensymphony-sitemesh
Subject:    Re: [Opensymphony-sitemesh] HTML in meta content
From:       Mathias Bogaert <pathos () pandora ! be>
Date:       2004-05-13 7:00:55

Matt,

This is something that is currently not supported by the parser
(FastPageParser). Feel free to submit a patch, but make sure the
testcases still complete successfully with your patch.

https://sitemesh.dev.java.net/source/browse/sitemesh/src/java/com/
opensymphony/module/sitemesh/parser/FastPageParser.java?
rev=1.10&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Cheers,
Mathias

On 13 May 2004, at 00:32, Matt Dowell wrote:

> Is there any good technical reason why I cannot put HTML in my meta
> tags? If this is a bug, could someone fix it or point me to the class
> and I will submit a patch? Thanks.
>
> Matt Dowell

Mathias Bogaert
Senior Software Architect