List:       openswan-users
Subject:    Re: [Openswan Users] =?utf-8?q?Why_I_need_to_run_=E2=80=9Cipsec_auto_?=
From:       "Neal P. Murphy" <neal.p.murphy () alum ! wpi ! edu>
Date:       2016-08-06 6:43:07

OK. Now I begin to see what I think I should expect to see. After some reasonable \
period of time (30 minutes or so of inactivity), I see STATE_MAIN_R* cycling, but \
*without* the QUICK_R* states.

So it seems that for some reason, that first DPD 8-10 seconds after the tunnel comes \
up shouldn't happen and shouldn't redo the QUICK_* states. At least in my mind it \
seems reasonable that that first DPD shouldn't be triggered and shouldn't completely \
reset the tunnel.