List:       openswan-users
Subject:    [Openswan Users] about memory leak again
From:       Dmitry Melekhov <dm () belkam ! com>
Date:       2007-08-28 5:09:33

Hello!

Some time (long anough ;-) )  ago I wrote that memory on my linux router
leaks on unstable links.
Unfortunately, openswan with memory leak detection didn't work for me,
so I still have no debug information :-(

Yesterday we had following situation on one link-
data didn't pass openswan , although whack status shows that all is OK,
my colleagues rebooted router on far side and then all becomes OK, but
as I see today we lost about 20 Mb of  free RAM at this time.
I don't hope that this will help, but ...