List:       openswan-users
Subject:    Re: [Openswan Users] Basic Openswan question
From:       Ladi <mafja () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-11-30 1:09:49

Hi Paul,

I didn't really do any sniffing but what i'm sure of is that if i try to disable the \
IPSec policy on the client (and on the server it is still enabled) then i won't be \
able to connect. If the policy is enabled on both sides (server and client) then then \
i can connect to the terminal server.

Whether the policies are enabled on client and server or disabled on the client and \
enabled on the server, I'm still able to connect for example to ftp or ping without \
any problem (because i only filtered TCP port 3389).

Anyways i'll try to sniff the traffic and see what is going on.

Thanks a lot,
Ladi

If you can't be a highway, be a trail. If you can't be the sun, be a star. It is not \
by size, that you win or fail. Be the best of what you are!