List:       openswan-users
Subject:    [Openswan Users] connection open but can't ping anything
From:       Kristian Nilssen <knilssen () weather3000 ! com>
Date:       2006-11-27 15:48:32

Hello, I got my home linux box to connect to my ipcop vpn at work using
a very handy tutorial created by www.JumpingBean.co.za My ipcop box says
that the connection is open and ipsec verify doesn't complain about
anything. Using Fedora Core 6 and ipcop 1.4.11. I have linux boxes on
the work network which should reply to a ping but I cannot ping anything
on works green network. Where can I start looking to debug this
situation? I have looked at /var/log/secure on the client but nothing
bad there.

rgds,
Kristian