List:       openswan-users
Subject:    [Openswan Users]
From:       Juli Cikuli <julicikuli () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-06-30 12:07:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi everyone ,

Recently I installed openswan on my RHEL 3 server.

This server has 2 interfaces (inside , outside) and I'm currently using this server \
as a NAT router and Firewall for my small company network. (using iptables).
I installed openswan to make a VPN to our branch office.

The problem is that when I try to start IPSEC I cannot ping the internal interface \
(192.168.1.x)  of the server anymore and also the internet service (NAT)  gets \
interrupted !!!!
Can anybody tell me why is this happening ????

Thank You very much
Juli Cikuli

Yahoo! Sports