List:       openswan-users
Subject:    [Openswan Users] Minor installation trouble on Suse 9.1
From:       "Thom van der Boon" <thom () vdb ! nl>
Date:       2004-12-31 11:59:34

Hi,

This is primairily a message to the developers. I 've tried to install Openswan on a \
"out of the box" installation of Suse 9.1.

I ran into little trouble at the "make install" because the Suse installation does \
not have man2html (al least I did not find it anywhere and I did not find any package \
containing it).

I've solved by troubles (copied man2html from one of my redhat boxes), but someone \
without this solution.

Could you either contact Suse to repackage the man2html or update the faq on where to \
find it?

Zenks

Thom

Thom van der Boon
E-Mail: Thom.van.der.Boon@vdb.nl

=====

Thom.H. van der Boon b.v.
Havens 563
Jan Evertsenweg 2-4
NL-3115 JA  Schiedam
Tel.: +31 (0)10 4272727
Fax: +31 (0)10 4736620
E-Mail: info@vdb.nl
Home Page: http://www.vdb.nl/

["Thom van der Boon.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]