List:       openswan-users
Subject:    Re: [Openswan Users] openswan & kernel 2.6
From:       "Salvatore Basso" <sasab () pixteam ! com>
Date:       2004-06-30 9:12:33

Hi and  thanks for your exaustive answer, I have tried to make to cohabit \
ipsec/kernel 2.6 and klips for 2.6 but I have had some problem and then I think that \
this means to upset integration of ipsec in kernel the 2.6, therefore I think that I \
will use kernel 2.4/openswan but where I will be forced then I will use kernel \
2.6/ipsec-tool. Still thanks for answer much clear one.

        Salvatore.