List:       openswan-users
Subject:    [Openswan Users] Help:About enable nat-t by command
From:       "swcims" <swcims () 163 ! com>
Date:       2004-02-14 8:31:29

Hi,all
	I want to start nat traversal in super-freeswan 1.99 by command,so I typed:
	./pluto --nat_traversal
	but it would occur:
	"pluto:unrecognized option '--nat_traversal'"
	Then I typed:
	./_plutorun --nat_traversal
	it would say:
	"nat_traversal= : not found. noting to shift."
	You know,I can use "nat_traversal=yes" in ipsec.conf.But I cannot use ipsec.conf on \
embedded linux system,only can use command instead.  So,anybody would like to tell me \
how to enable nat traversal by command?  Thanks a lot!

  Regards.

        swcims
        swcims@163.com
          2004-02-14