List:       openswan-dev
Subject:    Re: [Openswan dev] minor changes to _updown.ip2.in
From:       Paul Wouters <paul () xelerance ! com>
Date:       2004-06-01 14:24:56

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004, Tuomo Soini wrote:

> I forgot to mention one possible problem with this patch. It should be
> specially tested if OE on local lan is not loosing first packet after
> this change. I don't really know if it will but testing environment
> should find it out.

OE on the local LAN never worked out of the box, since the 'routing hacking'
was never applied to the lan range. Eg where we cut 0/0 in two, we never
cut the lan route in two. This was tested by me a year ago, but no one has
yet added the functionality of checking the local LAN and see if we can
split it in two.

Paul