List:       opensuse-wiki
Subject:    [opensuse-wiki] Fwd: HCL Week
From:       "Rajko M." <rmatov101 () charter ! net>
Date:       2011-05-30 13:53:50

There is proposal from Forum guys about HCL.

Subject: HCL Week
Date: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 05:10:25 PM
From: Dean Martin <deano_ferrari@hotmail.com>
To: rajko@opensuse.org

Hi

The moderators at openSUSE forums are currently discussing an idea to promote
'Update HCL Week' in an effort to encourage as many members as possible to
participate with adding (or updating) as much hardware info as possible. What
is the Wiki team's thoughts about this? No date set yet, but I'd like to see
an announcement or banner in the forums when date has been set etc

Cheers,

Dean
Member: deano_ferrari

I can't take on that alone, as it requires a bit of thought what to do, and I
have not much time left.

It is opportunity clean up HCL, setup new layout, etc.

--
Regards,
Rajko