List:       opensuse-wiki
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-wiki] Redundant namespaces, in particular openSUSE:
From:       Henne Vogelsang <hvogel () opensuse ! org>
Date:       2010-08-06 12:47:21

Hey,

> Sorry that I haven't followed the whole thread about the Kernel
> article, but I guess it is planned that the current article should be
> splitted to different pages, right?
> The current Portal:Kernel (which looks really good) just redirect to
> different section of the same wiki page, not separating general
> content from howto-install kodt and bug report explanation. I guess a
> major portion of the article would fit better in the SDB.
>
> Thus, I actually added the "merge" tag to Portal:Kernel (which
> redirect everything to this page.. kind of duplicate actually). I can
> help to rearrange the article if needed (when I could find some free
> time). Please just don't remove the tag so I won't forget it later.

I splitted it again, added a navbar and categorized everything. The only
thing i need help with is [[openSUSE:Kernel_team]]. Brandon can you
maybe create that page based on the team template? (you can choose it
from the drop down menu if you click "create") I don't know too much how
you organize your teams regarding opensuse. Thanks :)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.
	- Mike Tyson