List:       opensuse-wiki
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-wiki] Question for Using Links
From:       "Rajko M." <rmatov101 () charter ! net>
Date:       2010-06-19 20:48:46

On Saturday 19 June 2010 13:09:02 Sascha 'saigkill' Manns wrote:
> Hello Mates,
>
> for the Weekly News actually we're using for Links inside the actual Page:
>
> * [[#Rajko Matovic: Wiki: change postponed| Wiki change postponed]] or
> * [[#Announcements| Announcements]]
>
> If i  export this and import this to news.opensuse.org, and i click on the
> Link, a Webbrowser opens and route me to the Wikisite.
> How can i modify the Links that it works normally as "inside" Link in
> news.opensuse.org?

Temporary fix is to replace wiki links with
  http://wiki.opensuse.org/Weekly_news
ahead of each link that starts with # . This will make:
  http://wiki.opensuse.org/Weekly_news#Rajko_Matovic:_Wiki:_change_postponed
note underscores; you don't need them on the wiki, but in other software links
can be broken.
This one is simple:
  http://wiki.opensuse.org/Weekly_news#Announcements

For the Wordpress it can be good to use the html output of wiki. It should
give proper links and formatting, but it can also need some adjustment.

--
Regards Rajko,