List:       opensuse-wiki
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-wiki] Fwd: Re: [opensuse-project] Meeting Minutes openSUSE Board Meeting, May 20 2009
From:       "Rajko M." <rmatov101 () charter ! net>
Date:       2009-06-09 3:20:43

On Monday 08 June 2009 09:30:45 pm Satoru Matsumoto wrote:
> Rajko M. wrote:
> > Kay gave few valid comments that can help us focus efforts to structure
> > wiki, so I forward the message to opensuse-wiki mail list as a base for
> > discussion.

Old project before current solution:
http://en.opensuse.org/Frontpage_redesign

It has few subpages
http://en.opensuse.org/Frontpage_redesign/List_of_Proposal_Pages
http://en.opensuse.org/Frontpage_redesign/The_Present_Status_Breakdown
http://en.opensuse.org/Frontpage_redesign/Enhancements

It can can be refreshed, or written from scratch, taking few ideas fro old
one.

Though, we really should start thinking on new users that come to that page,
openSUSE and Linux, for the first time. What they would do, what they are
looking for.

--
Regards, Rajko
http://news.opensuse.org/category/people-of-opensuse/