List:       opensuse-wiki
Subject:    [opensuse-wiki] Suggestions for software.o.o
From:       Martin Schlander <suse () linuxin ! dk>
Date:       2008-06-20 7:19:24

I have two small proposals for software.opensuse.org regarding the live CDs.

1) It seems it's not clear to all people that the livecds are installable. I
suggest to add "(installable)" after LiveCD in section 2, "Choose
installation medium"

2) The link for the KDE CD says: "Live CD KDE (644 MB)", I suggest to change
it to "Live CD KDE 4.0 (644 MB)". So noone will get nasty surprises.. even
though the filename says KDE4.