List:       opensuse-translation
Subject:    Weblate desktop client
From:       Javier Llorente <javier () opensuse ! org>
Date:       2022-03-24 20:00:03

Hello everyone!

I've been developing a Weblate desktop client called WLFX.

Version 0.9.9 features
- Quick access to projects, components and languages
- Quick search for a translation entry (source/target)
- Importing/exporting .po/.json
- Lots of keyboard shortcuts
- Bugs

There is more info (and the mandatory screenshot) at
https://github.com/javierllorente/wlfx/

If you want to give it a whirl, download it from
https://github.com/javierllorente/wlfx/releases/tag/0.9.9

I works fine for me but since it is a prerelease, it may end up eating your
sandwich. Feedback is more than welcome :)

Cheers,
--
Javier Llorente