List:       opensuse-translation
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-translation] update-desktop-files-yast POT outdated
From:       Alexander Melentev <minton () opensuse ! org>
Date:       2019-04-30 15:44:53

пн, 29 апр. 2019 г. в 10:59, Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@suse.de>:
> Indeed, the last update was from January. I've updated the files and
> filed a ticket to remember to refresh this in RC phase next time.
>
> Thanks for the reminder!
As for the update-desktop-files*.po, only "-apps", "-kde" and "" parts
were updated for most languages (Zulu has only "-apps" updated). No
update was noticed for "-conflicts", "-directories", "-kde-services",
"mimelnk", "-screensavers" and specifically mentioned "-yast". Looks
like update script has crashed and failed to finish the job :(
"-screensavers" date three months back and all the rest is one year old.
--
Regards, Minton.