List:       opensuse-translation
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-translation] Two new translation branches in SVN
From:       Karl Eichwalder <ke () suse ! de>
Date:       2015-10-27 12:33:02

Karl Ove Hufthammer <karl@huftis.org> writes:

> I've noticed that two new translation branches has appeared in SVN:
>
> openSUSE-Leap-42_1-Branch/
> plus-SLE12-SP1/

I think *Leap* is coolo's branch ;)

I created plus-SLE12-SP1 for packaging requirements.  Do not translate
anthing there, it will get overridden; it's the result of

cp trunk     plus-SLE12-SP1
cp SLE12-SP1 plus-SLE12-SP1

That's the easiest way to use SLE 12 SP1 translations (ar cs de es fr hu
it ja ko nl pl pt_BR ru sv zh_CN zh_TW) in Leap.  Please, do not change
files in SLE12-SP1.

--
Karl Eichwalder            SUSE Linux GmbH
R&D / Documentation        Maxfeldstraße 5