List:       opensuse-translation
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-translation] New Language (Esperanto)
From:       Karl Eichwalder <ke () suse ! de>
Date:       2012-05-16 12:10:02

Karl Eichwalder <ke@suse.de> writes:

> Yes, that's the way to go.  Did you both send your credential to Daniel?
> Once this is done, I will initialize the translation files for Esperanto.

I just initialized the Esperanto yast files; once your accounts are
ready, you can submit to the opensuse.org SVN:

    https://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n/trunk/yast/eo/po

Please, start with files such as base.eo.po and installation.eo.po.
When 2 or 3 files are done, notify me; then I'll build a test package.
In case of trouble, please ask here on the list.

--
Karl Eichwalder                              SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
R&D / Documentation                          Maxfeldstraße 5